[tor-talk] Jacob Appelbaum allegedly intimidated victims into silence and anonymity

tor_talk at arcor.de tor_talk at arcor.de
Thu Jun 9 23:16:52 UTC 2016

Hi Tor Talkers,

we can pretty good reply, too, ja.talk

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sop8ps
Statement by Jill Bähring regarding Jacob Appelbaum
Gizmodo published a story in which “eyewitnesses” - Emerson Tan, Meredith Paterson, and Andrea Shepard - supposedly “recount” Jacob Applebaum’s “unwanted sexual advances”. The article was quickly picked up and developed further, for example by the dailydot. I am the girl in that story.
[...]
Wonder about their motive to speak on my behalf without my consent.

Unschuldsvermutung! Innocence until an ordinary judge proofs Jacobs guilt. there is no prize to win if you inform the internet first hand without being involved. if Jacob is found guilty by a judge there is time to reconsider ones position until then there is no doubt about it - moreover he has denied it and not confessed.

if you feel the fbi investigation is incomplete go to the sex partners Jacob might have had between two cons and ask them if there was sth. to punish by law. and when you investigate all that please ask if they were already contacted by fbi or other agents and else and do flyers on that hacker cons about their names and numbers. so the victims can immediately inform them. if someone don't do a complaint of an offense it is the victims fault because you don't protect others having same destiny. if you do a  	complaint of an offense and the police don't believe you it is their fault. you have done what must be done.

you wrote:
If you are a victim of sexual assault or want more information on sexual assault, contact the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673). If you are a victim of domestic abuse or want more information on domestic violence and resources for victims, contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline online or at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).

that is the same if you give your data to a cloud. if you don't trust any other police station give these names a call and go to a doctor to secure evidence in case of sth sexual or intoxic crime. Most doctors in most countries must keep silence about most of their diagnoses. in Germany you even can tell the doctor to give you the complete file. it is up to you to get it started. once the questioning by police is over you will feel relieved.

Off Topic till end of mail
@Cecilia Tanaka
Sorry if my posts weren't excellent and you feel to post your story and emotions. you are stronger than you think and your words are beautiful.
there will be no contract to feel safe from operations like this.

you wrote:
...you didn't scream of pleasure loudly enough for all the neighbourhood knows
that I am a good lover! ...

next time give this kind of lover a favor and do screams on tape to play whenever he visits you ;-) you can tune the volume up accordingly to your neighborhood. at the end of the tape: the screams you heard doesn't necessarily have a correlation to the skill or action of my partner. (it doesn't even necessarily indicate that someone has finished.)

rape will be an empty word as terrorist is.