[tor-talk] Bittorrent starting to move entirely within anonymous overlay nets

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 22:11:56 UTC 2016

I don't care at all what you think about "my stuff" and your completely
wrong appreciation/description of it, I was not referring to this only

Apparently you are trying to revive some old concepts that just can't
work with bittorrent

"Which is why bittorrent is moving into the overlays", please clarify
what you mean, why popcorn time shows up here, why you posted this

--
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass