[tor-talk] Jacob Appelbaum Has Allegedly Engaged in Sexual Misconduct for Over a Decade

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:06:34 UTC 2016

On Jun 9, 2016 12:50 PM, "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Public lynching is not a good hobby at all.  Did I try sports?  Do you
like electronics?  :)

Whoops!  My mistake, sorry!  I was trying to say "Did you try sports?",
pardon.  :P

I had no sleep and there are lots of mistakes, uff...  :(

Read this quote, please.  It is pretty beautiful and it was sent for me few
minutes ago.

“Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative
altruism or the darkness of destructive selfishness. This is the judgment.
Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for
others? “  - Martin Luther King Jr

Try to find some light, my dear.  "Be excellent to each other", do you
remember?  ;)

Take care!  :*

Cecilia