[tor-talk] Jacob Appelbaum Has Allegedly Engaged in Sexual Misconduct for Over a Decade

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:42:26 UTC 2016

Nah, please, I am not an "amazing person" and I don't have this kind of
pretension.  Never had or will have, I swear.

I am just a pretty boring talkative nerd and I am trying to kill ja.talk
group with boredom and sad stories from my past, haha!!  ;D

Oh, please, ja.talk group, it was *not* serious.  Don't create a site
saying that I want to kill you all, because I don't kill any animal and if
I decide to eat meat again, I will eat bacon.  Not Kevin Bacon, just the
poor smoked and salted pigs!  Better explain it with more details or they
will publish that I a pervert trying to rape an old actor!  :(((

If my whole life was a complete disaster and I am living without trying to
explode the whole world in revenge, why the f*ck they just can't get a
life?  I really like to live and let live.

Even brutal storms have own beauty.  I prefer deep, infinite blue skies,
but I love rainy days too.  It is easier to live loving little tender joys
and your own life...  :-)

Tender kisses, my dear.  Believe me, I am just pretty fool, not an "amazing
person" at all.  Take care!  :*

Cecilia