[tor-talk] Sorry Jake I know you are innocent

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:23:22 UTC 2016

Wow!  A personal answer, not just a "copy and paste"!  :D

Please, read the other thread and, if possible, answer me in a polite way.
Remember:  my mother is not a b...  and never was and I am a pretty person,
even when some of your friends call me "sociopath"!  :-)

I don't want censorship.  I just want the truth.  Show me the code, my
dear.  Talking is too cheap.  :-)

<3