[tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:27:13 UTC 2016

Err...  It was pretty embarrassing and strange...  :-/

Sorry for asking, Mattia...  Do you know that I hate FBI with all my forces
or not?  O.o

Please, you can say everything about me, but do *NOT* say that I support
FBI in any sense.  It is really, really offensive for me.

I hate governments, I admiss, but I never said I am an anarchist and my
work is using laws...  :P