[tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:11:49 UTC 2016

On Jun 7, 2016 5:09 PM, "df." <df at riseup.net> wrote:

> Cecilia Tanaka:
>
> > I received some cruel messages in different accounts.  I will stalk my
stalkers later, don't worry.  It is not about revenge, just "educational
purposes", I swear!  :)

> I am very sad to hear that Cecilia. Let "educational purposes" be karma.

Hi, my dear df!  :*

Some days ago, I sent a long message in an open list.  It was written in
(Brazilian) Portuguese.  It is a little excerpt of my letter:

"Ao contrário de alguns aqui, não pretendo ser injusta, nem assediar,
humilhar e ofender ninguém, muito menos pelas costas.  Realmente não sei se
reencarnação existe ou não, mas, na dúvida, quero evitar karma negativo.
Se há indivíduos aqui que não quero na minha vida presente, quanto mais em
vidas futuras, credo!  Muito nojinho e stress desnecessários, aff!!!  :P "

Try to translate it, please.  I swear you will smile sincerely and
understand me much better, haha!!  ;D

I was talking seriously about "educational purposes".  I promise for
everything I believe that I won't stalk that people in a bad way!  :)

An example:  -  One of the guys is Brazilian and wrote me some bad words.
Really bad words because were written with terrible Grammar mistakes.  It
was several times more frustrating, aff...  :(((

I swear I read that message and thought:  -  "Ok if he wants to offend me,
but he could write these bad words correctly, at least, uff..."  :(((

I will teach a guy how to write some bad words correctly and why he must
not use them, haha!!  It will be scary enough for him, believe me, haha!!
;))

Tender kisses and my best wishes of serenity and harmony, my dear.  Please,
always take care and be well.  The world needs your sweetness!  :*

Ceci