[tor-talk] Eyewitnesses Recount Tor Developer Jacob Appelbaum’s Unwanted Sexual Advances

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Jun 7 20:05:27 UTC 2016

I'm indifferent to the full cut and paste but welcome the posting of
URLs and stories as more and more people come forward with names attached.

It's a counterbalance to the folk who vehemently claim that the
accusations are an 'anonymous smear job' or state actor conspiracy --
especially the ones venting about the lack of names attached to stories.
Now named accounts are starting to come out. It's important and on-topic
for the -talk list at least.

My $.02 as usual though