[tor-talk] CULT OF THE DEAD COW Statement on Jacob Appelbaum / ioerror

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:23:40 UTC 2016

On Tue, 07 Jun 2016 22:08:57 +0300
ja.talk <ja.talk at yandex.com> wrote:

cult of the clown cow vomited :

> We know that it may be scary, but we also encourage victims to
> contact their appropriate local authorities.

	Just in case somebody out there hasn't yet realized what kind
	of 'collective' fraud the 'hacker' 'community' is.

	The 'hacker' 'community' is actually a bunch of posseurs and
	intellectual frauds, slightly more knowledgable than script
	kiddies and fully aligned with the US establishment.

> We understand the
> complicated relationship we all have with law enforcement,

	as in, "we are a bunch of sell outs"

> but there
> is a time and place for government intervention.

	Don't you love kaptain amerika.

If the most extreme