[tor-talk] Which reputable webmail providers function well with Tor?

df. df at riseup.net
Tue Jun 7 13:58:59 UTC 2016

"Freedom Act jurisdiction"?  I remember in 2014 the NSA monitored
Chancellor Angela Merkel:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-expected-to-open-investigation-into-nsa-spying-on-merkel-a-973326.html

It would be nice if you could recommend something.

Answering the topic, Riseup is a webmail provider that functions well
with Tor.  I use Riseup but my personal favorite is Sigaint and
recommend that.

carlo von lynX: