[tor-talk] Which reputable webmail providers function well with Tor?

carlo von lynX lynX at time.to.get.psyced.org
Tue Jun 7 13:40:37 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 02:44:40AM -0500, Crypto wrote:
> RiseUp actually has .onion addresses for all of their various services.
> They list them in their Help->Security section.

I don't understand why people still use mail services under
Patriot Act.. er.. I mean Freedom Act jurisdiction? It's
like searching with DuckDuckGo.. even if the majority of
employees is sooo convinced that they are not collaborating
with authorities, the law says they are.

Laws are one of the few things on earth that still tell the
truth. Once you read them, you understand why the earth is shite.
The fact, only a minority does, allows general population (and
the media by reflection) to think of reality as something else
than what it is.

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/