[tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

Not Friendly notfriendly at riseup.net
Tue Jun 7 00:41:45 UTC 2016

It's really bad now that the media took notice. This whole thing started as a small memo on a mailing list. And now it blows into some big media story. Jacob never had a chance to explain before the media started writing as many articles as possible. The writers of this article didn't even attempt to contact Jacob himself but rather simply the site owners. If your going to present your self as a "reputable media outlet" then write about both sides of the story.

--
Not Friendly