[tor-talk] Any updates from Tor Project on ioerror?

Not Friendly notfriendly at riseup.net
Mon Jun 6 15:35:42 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-06 11:30, malte at wk3.org wrote:
> Quoting Not Friendly (2016-06-06 16:22:54)
>> At the current point in time no evidence has been provided to prove
>> the
>> allegations against Jacob. Until time that such evidence is provided
>> the public I choose to believe that Jacob remains innocent.
>
> How would you people who want to see evidence imagine it to look like?
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Malte
As I quote from the website jacobappelbaum.net: "Despite repeated
requests from me to stop, the jokes continued. At one point, Jake made a
joke in a public venue during a speech. Video of this event is published
on the Internet." yet they fail to post a link to the video. Therefore
they are lacking an even basic story. They can start by providing a link
to mentioned video.
--
Not Friendly