[tor-talk] Any updates from Tor Project on ioerror?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Jun 6 12:17:21 UTC 2016

It's sorta disgusting to see the creep defenders come out in force on
this list - especially the ones who talk big about anti-establishment
stuff and post anonymously from privacy friendly ISPs who suddenly and
magically have decided to start proclaiming their love for the rule of
law and the need to stay silent until "real proof and evidence is
provided". How convenient.

The only sorta good thing is that our little community here appears to
mirror the tech community at large when it comes to handling claims
regarding abusive personalities and harassment. The behavior exhibited
here is the norm, not the exception, minus the tor-specific caveat that
everything here, always, is a government conspiracy in some way shape or
form.

Got my fingers crossed that the more sensible and rational members of
this list are staying silent as they often do when the oddballs come to
play.

My $.02 of course since everyone else has been so free with theirs