[tor-talk] Has anyone HEARD from IOError since his last tweet?

Артур Истомин art.istom at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 6 10:42:43 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 07:20:34PM -0400, notfriendly at riseup.net wrote:
> On 2016-06-05 19:08, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> >Hi Anthony.
> >
> >I am really worried about Jake and contacted some friends in common
> >yesterday and today.  I had no news until now.
> >
> >I really don't know if he is receiving my messages or reading them and I
> >tried to contact some CCC friends, but I don't know if he is in Berlin or
> >not.
> >
> >He is, probably, very stressed and confused in this moment.  Jake has much
> >more scars in his soul than he usually exposes in public and I know very
> >well how hard can be living with deep pain.  I don't know if God exists or
> >not, but I am sincerely praying for him.
> >
> >Cecilia
>
> I find it concerning we haven't heard from him. His website is also offline
> (the one listed on his twitter) which is also worrying.

I think he in custody now with all such accusations. So why worry?

Also how would you have behaved in his place with all such arguments from both
sides? Of course you would be silent. It is right decision in my poin of view.

I don't stand for any sides. We don't have any evidence. It is work for
Germany's LE. So let they do their work. And after we see result - it make
sense to discuss something.