[tor-talk] doing a google search creates a 403 forbidden when I'm on the tor network

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:46:59 UTC 2016

Hello to all. I was just on the tor network and launched google to do a google search. I got a 403 forbidden when trying to search for something. I know this might not be fixable, but Can this at least be noted somewhere? Here is the contents of the error.

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /sorry/IndexRedirect?continue=https://www.google.com/search%3Fclient%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26q%3Dmp3%2Bgain%2Bfor%2Bosx%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8&q=CGMSBAWHnmUY_fTTugUiGQDxp4NLCsckqwDOkyn9Xh-kSLm_OFC-oYE from this server.  That’s all we know.

I dunno if this will help, as that's all I know at this time. I didn't know tor blocked google searches.

Take care and have a happy Sunday to all.