[tor-talk] Tor (and other nets) probably screwed by Traffic Analysis by now

juanjo juanjo at avanix.es
Thu Jun 2 09:09:19 UTC 2016

Something like this is what I feared when days ago I sent a message to
this list... If you allow Tor Browser to have all hops from the same
country, or the Tor network relies only on a few countries to host their
nodes (Germany, US, France) then Tor will be useless soon...

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2016-May/040991.html