[tor-talk] tor-talk disabling my menbership due to bounces???

Friet Pan frietpan at ymail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:54:50 UTC 2016

QUE?

A few minutes ago i received this message from the tor-talk list

Your membership in the mailing list tor-talk has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
25-Jul-2016.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

Really?

Why?

Paranoia kick in... please forgive me!!!!

what bounced?

how did it bounce?

is this in any way related to yahoo and inapropiate spam tagging of Yahoo and co.?

what did i do wrong?

is the mailing list provider also a dmarc.org cartel member??

How crazy is this going to be???