[tor-talk] webmail send while using TOR is tagged as spamends up in spam

Friet Pan frietpan at ymail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:25:45 UTC 2016

Thanks.

and this was send by me without giung trough TOR, go figure...  it remembers me having used the tor network, and keeps rating my posts as spam

THIS ALSO HAPPENS with mails that come from hactivism websites.

And mails from GNU.org
FSF.org

what about amnesty international, greenpeace etc.  can we check this?
can we ask all the humanitarian organisations to send their mail trough tor and see what percentage is burned in the spambox?

how many petition emails are never recieved?

... ad more questions of the like here: