[tor-talk] Riffle: an efficient communication system with strong anonymity

Ken Cline cline at frii.com
Tue Jul 12 19:59:04 UTC 2016

Descriptions of what the links are about would be appreciated.  Otherwise this kind of post looks awfully spammy to my eye.

But since we are on the topic, I am curious whether packet delivery shuffling will be added to Tor, and also what other notable security features distinguish these networks from Tor.