[tor-talk] OT: Bitmessage

Anthony Papillion anthony at cajuntechie.org
Sat Jan 30 10:30:47 UTC 2016

Thanks Tom but I want even aware that Bitmail existed lol.  I think these are problems I've seen talked about around Bitmessage.  For example, someone can observe you connect to peers and know you're transmitting data through them.  But maybe not to whom or what your saying.  Am I wrong?  If I am, this is going to make my day.  I love Bitmessage but this has always bugged me.  Also, what about a security audit?

Anthony