[tor-talk] Help me secure my setup

Aeris aeris+tor at imirhil.fr
Mon Jan 11 12:19:44 UTC 2016

> I used a different approach - I used Socks5Proxy option

Yep, another solution

> I don't want to
> give out a correlation between time of starting the client and time of my
> Tor activities.

Event with always connected client, you can be correlated  :
	online : more Tor traffic (consensus + circuit + data)
	offline : less Tor traffic (consensus only)

Filtering consensus refresh should be easy (regular timing) for an attacker
too.

Regards,
--
Aeris
Individual crypto-terrorist group self-radicalized on the digital Internet

Protect your privacy, encrypt your communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 5769616D 2D3DAC72
https://café-vie-privée.fr/