[tor-talk] What is "cookie protections"?

Yury Bulka setthemfree at privacyrequired.com
Fri Jan 8 23:02:10 UTC 2016

Thank you for your suggestion. That's a great Firefox addon
definitely. I used to use it on Firefox. More recently on FF I used
Cookie Monster.

But I'd like to minimize the use of addons on TBB whenever possible.

And it seems to me that the "Cookie Protections" dialog that's built
into TBB can be useful. I'd just like to better understand what is its
intended purpose. (And maybe document it on the wiki.)

Best,
Yury.