[tor-talk] Time for p2p, content addressed, pre-emptively cached web pages - Tor Project Accuses CloudFlare of Mass Surveillance, Sabotaging Traffic

Jason Turning cturning1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:29:01 UTC 2016

Cloudflare isn't just doing this with Tor, I have been getting it more and
more with my VPN service when not on Tor (old Chromebook). Checking the
wikipedia entry for the company this line stands out:

"Two of ISIS' top three online chat forums are guarded by CloudFlare but
U.S. law enforcement has not asked them to discontinue the service."

I'd bet if you took a hard look at their venture capitalist funding some
interesting links would emerge. I also saw that Google (investor in
Cloudflare), is going to be offering a similar service in the future. Has
anyone already done an investigation into Cloudflare and their funding?

Jason