[tor-talk] Tor for everyone; introducing Eccentric Authentication

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:08:36 UTC 2016

I am not sure neither to understand the interest of the system.

Why should it be better than systems such as Namecoin?

Why this (umpteenth) concept of discussing using hidden services
(unlikely to be usable by normal people) on a small network like Tor?

How do you prevent name squatting/spoofing?

Maybe missing something but interested by the problematic, currently
working on https://github.com/Ayms/node-Tor#convergence

--
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass