[tor-talk] large increase in .onion domains

CANNON NATHANIEL CIOTA cannon at cannon-ciota.info
Fri Feb 19 07:44:40 UTC 2016

On 2016-02-19 01:40, Jeremy Rand wrote:

I also know latest version of Bitcoin Core has capability of
automatically creating .onion host, maybe the testing of that could have
been result in spike as well? Though I am leaning more towards botnet or
malware being the likely reason behind jump in hidden services.

--
Cannon N. Ciota
Digital Identity (namecoin): id/cannon
Email: cannon at cannon-ciota.info
PGP Fingerprint: E7FB 0605 1BD4 8B88 B7BC 91A4 7DF7 76C7 25A6 AEE2