[tor-talk] Concerns about the Quora Community regarding Tor

Nathaniel Suchy admin at nsuchy.top
Thu Feb 18 13:11:43 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have some concerns regarding the Quora Community regarding Tor. People
are describing Tor as a privacy tool but that's not the case. Tor alone
simply keeps your IP Address anonymous. You need to use PGP to encrypt
emails. I feel like there is a lot of misinformation put on Quora. There
are 650 questions even regarding Tor. I am working on writing answers with
technical information however it takes time. What should the Tor community
be doing to address this?