[tor-talk] unbound DNS caching

Larry Brandt lbrandt at cni.net
Sat Feb 6 01:27:47 UTC 2016

I've recently tried unbound for a number of business servers.  It works
well for me.  I thought I would try using it with one of my Tor VPS exit
relays  (DDC6 C968 B3DF D156 C97F D718 0875 8D25 1B66 DBB2).  However,
looking at the unbound log I see my test activity with "drill" and "dig"
but I don't see any request activity from Tor.  Nothing else runs on the
VPS.

I found lots of references to tor and unbound on the internet but all
were unsatisfactory to my question.

Has anyone solved this and posted information?  Thanks for the help, all.