[tor-talk] Not able to download Tor to droid]

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Fri Feb 5 20:16:02 UTC 2016

libertyinperil at ruggedinbox.com writes:

> The url Tor was downloaded from is guardianproject.info/apps/orbot
> direct download(.apk).  I tried doing so again after your response.  The
> tablet operating system indicated it had downloaded, -- but it had not. If
> it is still on the droid hard drive, how do I find it? Is there a search
> function as in Windows?

If you're using the default Android browser, try pressing the Menu button
and then looking for "Downloads" in the menu.  This will show a list of
files that have been downloaded using the browser; selecting an APK file
there will cause it to be installed (if you've already set your settings
to allow non-Play Store app installs).

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/