[tor-talk] Which webmail providers are Tor friendly.

blobby at openmailbox.org blobby at openmailbox.org
Fri Feb 5 12:09:40 UTC 2016

Hello!

I am looking for Tor friendly webmail operators. By this, I mean ones
that do not insist on SMS verification and do not block Tor.

I used to be happy with openmailbox.org but they now block new sign-ups
that use Tor.

I like ruggedinbox.com which is very Tor friendly but they are often
down (DDOS perhaps).

Any other suggestions. I would prefer a basic service. I don't mind
paying a little if I can use crypto-currency. Although free or a
donation model is preferred.

Thank you.