[tor-talk] Exit Traffic classification and discrimination

PALMERS CONSULTING LLC palmers at Safe-mail.net
Mon Feb 1 17:37:23 UTC 2016

Dear Sirs,

I had Dropbox professional and they restore the all files stored in Dropbox.

I can offer this solution to you.

And I wish "GO TO HELL" to the tor-people.

Best regards,

Janos

Confidentiality Notice:
This message, together with its annexes, contains information to be deemed strictly confidential and is destined only to the addressee(s) identified above who only may use, copy and, if authorized, under his/their responsibility, further disseminate it. If anyone receives this message by mistake or reads it without entitlement is forewarned that keeping, copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and is asked to transmit it immediately to the sender and to erase the original message received.

Thank you.

PALMERS CONSULTING LLC
Asset management, trusteeship and banking counseling