[tor-talk] 33c3 and tor?

Nicolas Braud-Santoni nicolas at braud-santoni.eu
Wed Dec 28 02:08:50 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 08:56:04AM -0500, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 02:37:19PM +0100, fatal wrote:
> > And will there be a tor relay operators meetup?
>
> [...]
> I think there is no separate relay operators meeting, so relay
> operators are welcome in this workshop space too.

I was made to spontaneously organise one (after I asked a certain
Moritz if there would be one) on day 3 (Thursday), 10pm :

  https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Session:Tor_Relays_Operators_Meetup

We currently have hall C.2, which can host ~50 people, but I will try
to organise a larger venue based on the success of tomorrow's meetup.

Best, and hoping to see you there,

  nicoo