[tor-talk] 33c3 and tor?

pa011 pa011 at web.de
Mon Dec 26 18:42:58 UTC 2016

> CCC has opted not to accept any talks by Tor this year, but there
> will be Tor people there. Someone might organize a relay operators
> meetup.
>
> Cheers
> Sebastian

"has opted not to accept" - interesting, but maybe a lost chance to bring more light and transparency to all of us who support the project in one way or the other :-(

I would like to learn and understand how such an "opt" process is talking place, who is doing it, on what knowledge, etc...?

I will be there as well and more than happy to meet others running Exits or not!

Regards Paul