[tor-talk] 33c3 and tor?

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Dec 26 13:56:04 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 02:37:19PM +0100, fatal wrote:
> And will there be a tor relay operators meetup?

Julius reserved a workshop room for us on day 2, from 21:30 to 23:00,
in Hall B:

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Session:Tor

So you should feel free to come by and we'll talk about whatever you
want to talk about. Depending on how many people there are, we might
break into groups based on interests.

I think there is no separate relay operators meeting, so relay
operators are welcome in this workshop space too.

Many Tor people will be hanging out in the tea room at other times
as well.

I hope to see many of you there! :)

--Roger