[tor-talk] Massive Bandwidth Onion Services

Alec Muffett alec.muffett at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:47:17 UTC 2016

As an aside, this is what I am currently using as a daemon config.
Comments welcome.

I'm trying not to use Guards because again it would be rude to hammer them
with vast data flows when instead the pain can be spread around a bit more;
given that my target deployments are unlikely to be truly anonymous (eg:
Facebook) this isn't much of an anonymity issue.

$ more /home/alecm/master/halfagig/hs6.d/config
DataDirectory /home/alecm/master/halfagig/hs6.d
HiddenServiceDir /home/alecm/master/halfagig/hs6.d/
# HiddenServicePort 19 localhost:8506 # chargen, eventually
HiddenServicePort 80 localhost:10506
HiddenServiceNumIntroductionPoints 3 # <--- maybe 2 or 1 here?
LongLivedPorts 19,80
#
CircuitBuildTimeout 60
LearnCircuitBuildTimeout 0