[tor-talk] Hacker and Tor

krishna e bera keb at cyblings.on.ca
Sat Dec 3 03:24:37 UTC 2016

On 02/12/16 01:28 PM, Flipchan wrote:
> Hidemyass did deanonymize and gave out information to the goverment
> about One if their own users. If dns is your problem run dns throw
> Tor. Use dnscrypt throw Tor . A cpanel is often just some php script
> sure it might record ur ip and useragent But that is mostly the Web
> server that does that. If You have a fake usr agent and are running
> Tor You can do like a online browser leakage test. I would not(and
> this is my opinion use hidemyass).

By "throw" i think you mean "through".

HMA is based on OpenVPN code. Their logging policy says they keep a
couple months data:
https://www.hidemyass.com/legal/logging
however notice that they are subject to English law, which is currently
among the worst in the world if you intend to keep your internet
activity private from the government.