[tor-talk] Any risk by showing traffic statistic on the DirFrontPage?

kristian at ovpn.se kristian at ovpn.se
Mon Aug 29 13:47:51 UTC 2016

> Assuming you have done so, I suggest you put together a brief
> description of what exactly you plan to collect and what your process
> will be (e.g. how and for how long will any raw data be held for
> incorporation into statistics before being deleted, especially if this
> is much longer than circuit lifetime).
Hello Paul.
We've now discussed this and we have decided that we want to show some of the public data (uptime, fingerprint, version etc...) and also the amount of traffic the relay has sent through measured in GB. We fetch this data from our libreNMS API.
This set of data will be updated each 5 minutes.
Does this sounds safe?
Regards,
Kristian