[tor-talk] New relays and bridges.

eliaz eliaz at riseup.net
Wed Aug 24 12:20:00 UTC 2016

> On 8/21/2016 3:59:42 PM, laurelai bailey (laurelaistorm at gmail.com) wrote:
> > Since some folks have declined to offer their services in this department i
> thought it might be a good idea to start outreach to get more bridges and
> relays setup. Ill be setting one up myself and encouraging others to do the
> same across various platforms.

Good luck.  the Tor Browser is a very user friendly *client* interface.
But when tor.exe got integrated into the Tor browser, windows users (at
least me) have not been able to set up relays. It seems that Tor
developers have abandoned the windows OS, and so made it impossible for
the community of windows users to contribute bridges, let alone relays.

I'd attempt to volunteer for that work, but I'm not a programmer.
 - eliaz