[tor-talk] sadly have to shut down my tor relay after less then 24 hours

malte at wk3.org malte at wk3.org
Sun Aug 21 13:55:20 UTC 2016

Quoting Sarah Alawami (2016-08-21 01:53:33)
> Ok, I modified it. We'll see what happens I guess. Bleh I have to start over with the tor cycle. Oh well, it's all a lyearning process. Eh?
> > On Aug 20, 2016, at 4:39 PM, Anthony Papillion <anthony at cajuntechie.org> wrote:
> >
> >       ExitPolicy accept *:80
> >       ExitPolicy accept *:443
> >       ExitPolicy accept *:110
> >       ExitPolicy accept *:143
> >       ExitPolicy accept *:465
> >       ExitPolicy accept *:587
> >       ExitPolicy reject *:*

Please be aware that ports 80 and 443 are very likely to be used to
access "copyright-infringing" material, as they are used for HTTP and
HTTPS.

Ports 110, 143, 465, 587, and additionally 993 are used by mail clients
to connect to their mail servers. So they should be safe as connections
usually require authentication.

Sincerely,

Malte