[tor-talk] Shutting down my tor relay

pa011 pa011 at web.de
Fri Aug 19 18:16:53 UTC 2016

Stephan,

I can understand your anger and frustration very well and consider myself, what community I joined. A long and certainly extensively researched article in the German weekly “Zeit” which I personally appreciate, ends with the following sentences: Many others interviewed for this article, both friends and opponents of Mr. Appelbaum, didn’t want to be quoted. Out of fear of reprisals, both sides say.
http://www.zeit.de/kultur/2016-08/jacob-appelbaum-rape-sexual-abuse-allegations/komplettansicht

Nevertheless, I have decided to hold to the project with several exits, because I am more concerned with the user and not the people of the project, from whom I expect  a lot more transparency.
In Germany we have a presumption of innocence- this should be applied here as well and so I have to admit, I am disappointed with the premature decision of the CCC in Germany.

Paul