[tor-talk] A community concern that needs to be addressed,

Jerzy Ɓogiewa jerzyma at interia.eu
Fri Aug 19 06:27:00 UTC 2016

1. make scandal
2. while scandal, shuffle whole loaded deck
3. when critic observe, talk about some other thing!

i guess a lot is said for tor results if it must be controll like this
(by old intelligency way). but probably mean tor user has no future
against big power.

wonder who benefit from that!

Roger Dingledine: