[tor-talk] Tor and macOS Sierra

tortalk at nym.hush.com tortalk at nym.hush.com
Sat Aug 6 10:04:57 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply, Flipchan. Ok, I am no expert with this but had a look at lsof (mac equivalent of netstat) and it doesn't look like this is the problem. I'm attaching a screencap; the first test is before running Tor, the second is right after getting the error message. If I'm not mistaken, Tor is definitely using different ports, so there shouldn't be a conflict, right?

L.