[tor-talk] Fwd: Fwd: This account is currently being used in 1 other location at this IP (171.25.193.25).

s7r s7r at sky-ip.org
Sun Apr 3 10:27:40 UTC 2016

Hello Alin,

Both IP addresses indicated by you are Tor exit nodes, so I think this
is normal.

It is normal for Tor browser to use different exit IP addresses
(different circuits) for all Tabs open (all destinations / domains) - it
is called circuit isolation per url domain bar. So, if you are connected
to gmail.com using exit IP A and you open another tab to connect to
other domain, for example whatsmyipaddress.com it is totally normal to
get a different exit IP address with the second domain - there is
nothing wrong here.

If you are using 2 factor authentication with gmail and you are totally
sure your computer is not compromised, i think it's safe. There are many
technical possibilities which could happen, for example you were
connected to gmail using a circuit and a certain exit node, and that
circuit failed for a reason (a relay in the chain got disconnected,
etc.) and Tor immediately rebuilt a new circuit to the same destination
gmail.com obviously with a new exit node / new exit IP address. Until
gmail notified that session was killed, it shown you that message.