[tor-talk] Fwd: Fwd: This account is currently being used in 1 other location at this IP (171.25.193.25).

Alin Craciunescu alinxcraciunescu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:18:52 UTC 2016

Forword

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alin Craciunescu <alinxcraciunescu at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 11:13:12 +0200
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: This account is currently being used in 1 other
location at this IP (171.25.193.25).
To: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Palfrader <weasel at torproject.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 09:04:30 +0000
location at this IP (171.25.193.25).
To: Alin Craciunescu <alinxcraciunescu at gmail.com>
Cc: tor-announce-owner at lists.torproject.org, tor-dev-owner at lists.torproject.org

Dear Alin,

this sounds like a question for the tor-talk list.  It probably isn't
on-topic on tor-dev, which is a place where actual development happens.

If you subscribe to the tor-talk list, you should be able to send mail
there.

Cheers,

--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System