[tor-talk] CloudFlare blog post

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Fri Apr 1 20:00:34 UTC 2016

On 4/1/2016 1:56 PM, The Doctor wrote:

> If I run into the CAPTCHA wall on a site, I generally have to solve it three
> or four times before I can get through.  I generally just chew it back
> because that seems to be the toll that has to be paid these days.

I generally don't have the same problem w/ Firefox & Cloudflare - or any
other captcha - esp. for street signs, where I can read them.
I get right in.
With TBB & JS & 1st party cookies enabled - even when I answer
correctly, it shows the random string to copy & paste, I still often
don't get in.
Sends me back to starting point.  That's when I exit, stage right. I
have a hard time believing it's not mostly because of TBB, or if you're
not allowing ALL trackers.
I've never forced USA exits, to see if that fixes some of the problem.