[tor-talk] CloudFlare blog post

tor_talk at arcor.de tor_talk at arcor.de
Fri Apr 1 11:31:57 UTC 2016

Hi Lars and Tor Talkers,

>Maybe the definition of malicious traffic is those that don't turn on
>javascript and complete the captcha.  That would, I expect, include most
>Tor Browser Bundle users if not also other Tor uses.

Really? *smile* That will be pretty annoying to have java/captcha mandatory. Humm, you can cut that long story short and introduce global real name surfing, IP-IDs (e. g. Korean) and on the long run voluntarily live on credit and in modern slavery to do whatever the ("62/147"*) persons might tell you otherwise your living standard will scored downward, faster. There is guidance - like "Orwell" was - called "The Power of Five". It is totally irrelevant under which government you want to live, today. You can travel anywhere and settle in your preferred gouvernment like democracy, monarchy, dictatorship, communism, else; there is no systematically change. But now we have Tor and quite some time on our side to let those join us who can leak information via free speech to uphold a technical distance from everybody's de-anonymisation.

* link to
62 (They were 80 the year ago)
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/18/richest-62-billionaires-wealthy-half-world-population-combined
Richest 62 people as wealthy as half of world's population, says Oxfam

147
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228354.500-revealed--the-capitalist-network-that-runs-the-world/
AS PROTESTS against financial power sweep the world this week, science may have confirmed the protesters’ worst fears. An analysis of the relationships between 43,000 transnational corporations has identified a relatively small group of companies, mainly banks, with disproportionate power over the global economy.
[...]
When the team further untangled the web of ownership, it found much of it tracked back to a “super-entity” of 147 even more tightly knit companies...