[tor-talk] How do you configure a Tor relay on Windows?

Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez juanmi.3000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:05:39 UTC 2015

Not OP but multiple reasons for OP's user for not using Linux exists:
"being fine on Windows", "software from Windows missing on Linux, none
good alternatives" and "not being bothered to learn and install Linux"
would be some valid reasons.

Besides, if OP said Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, or even OS X, just solve it
for that OS. It's like one asking "how can I cook this steak?" and then
someone replying "why don't you eat veggies instead?"

--
Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez

GPG Keyfingerprint:
5A91 90D4 CF27 9D52 D62A