[tor-talk] .onion address found in my website comments

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Sat Sep 12 20:13:02 UTC 2015

Kevin wrote:
> Hello.  I found an onion link in the comment section of my site. Now,
> I removed the comment and marked it as spam but I am wondering if it
> can be traced or reported.  Should I take further action?

   The content of .onion links can't be traced.  If the content was
objectionable, then sounds like you solved the problem by deleting the
comment.  (Most onion sites don't contain objectionable content, but it
sounds like this one did. Sorry if this is the first interaction you've
had with Tor users).

best,
Griffin

--
“Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.”
― Salvador Dalí