[tor-talk] Tor Weekly News — September 4th, 2015

Paul Syverson paul.syverson at nrl.navy.mil
Fri Sep 4 19:38:11 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 04, 2015 at 06:50:57PM +0000, Harmony wrote:

> After several television appearances over the past few years, Tor made
> its literary debut last month in the fourth installment of the late
> Stieg Larsson’s Millennium series. A warm Tor community welcome to
> Lisbeth Salander — though a subscription to Tor Weekly News might clear
> up some of her misconceptions… [13]
>
>  [13]: http://penguinrandomhouse.ca/content/penguin-random-house-canada/blog/excerpt-girl-spiders-web

Great TWN as usual. This is really cool, but I just wanted to note
that this is certainly not Tor's literary debut. It's been mentioned
in a bunch of novels and stories. The only one I can think of off the
top of my head is Cory Doctorow's Little Brother, but I know I've seen
it elsewhere.

aloha,
Paul