[tor-talk] Tor

Justin davisjustin002 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:03:19 UTC 2015

Actually, you’re totally wrong.  According to a top secret NSA document, which you can view online:
Tor is the king of high secure, low latency anonymity.  No contender awaits the throne.
That would clearly indicate that you know absolutely nothing about Tor, Onion routing, or anonymity in general.  Hell, you probably don’t even know how to use the Internet since you’re just a little five year old having your stupid ass friend type your emails for you.  We Do Not want you in our community.  Fuck Off!